ProtekPak Inc., (the “Company,” “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://protekpak.com (our “site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, add products or services to a shopping cart on our site, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you contact us on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, web site Uniform Resource Locator (URL), financial and credit card information, personal description.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), products you added to your shopping cart, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and methods used to browse away from the page.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to conduct the relevant Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) checks;
- to verify your identity when you are dealing with us;
- to determine your eligibility for any of our products or services;
- to determine your compliance with the terms and conditions that apply to any of our products or services and applicable law;
- to enable us to provide our products and services;
- to answer your queries and requests;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to carry out market analysis and research;
- to monitor use of our products and services;
- to carry out education and training programs for our staff;
- to manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues;
- to carry out planning and forecasting activities and other internal business processes;
- to keep you informed about our activities, including by sending out newsletters.
We may from time to time use your personal data in order to send you marketing materials about products or services that we think you may be interested in (including in some cases products and services that are provided by a third party). We may not use your personal data unless we have received your consent. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use your following personal data for the purpose of direct marketing:
- identifying information, such as your name and date of birth;
- contact information, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number;
- products and services portfolio information and demographic data held by us from time to time.
We may use your personal data to market the following products and/or services to you:
- creating, purchasing and/or trading digital assets;
- software and hardware wallets for holding digital assets;
- other products or services related to digital assets.
If we use your personal data in any direct marketing communications, you have the right to request that we provide you with the source of that personal data. There is no fee for requesting this information. We will provide you with the source of the personal data, unless it is impracticable or unreasonable to do so.
Please indicate your consent to receiving information relating to the above by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may also use and disclose your information for other purposes in accordance with your requests or instructions.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group of entities and our affiliated companies;
- Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- your representatives, advisers and others you have authorised to interact with us on your behalf;
- payment system operators and financial institutions;
- government, law enforcement agencies and regulatory authorities as required by law or court order;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, as part or due diligence process, we may be required to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. In such case, we will do our best to protect the privacy of your information through contractual agreements and only disclose what is required for the contemplated transaction;
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to an administration fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will inform you of this before proceeding.
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, sponsors and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By using our site, providing personal data and/or using any of our products or services, you agree that:
- if you have provided personal data to us relating to any other person, you:
- have a right to provide that information;
- each such person has agreed to those terms.